IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring for the position of Business Analyst/ Data Analyst in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|IDFC FIRST Bank
|Business Analyst/ Data Analyst
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|Freshers & Experienced
|PAN India (Hybrid)
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Analysing company procedures, foreseeing needs, identifying opportunities for development, and creating and implementing solutions.
- Directing ongoing evaluations of corporate procedures and creating optimisation plans.
- Keeping abreast with the most recent developments in IT and process to automate and modernise systems.
- Holding conferences and giving presentations to exchange concepts and information.
- Recording and sharing the outcomes of your efforts.
- Conveying your ideas and strategies to management and members of cross-functional teams.
- Interacting closely with customers, technicians, and management.
- Giving leadership, teaching, training, and direction to less experienced employees.
Key Responsibilities for Quality Analyst:
- Through thorough information collecting and analysis, as well as clarification of the solutions, initiatives, and programmes to enable efficient delivery, identify and scope business requirements and priorities.
- Create analytics methods that address present and foreseeable business demands.
- In-depth knowledge of the fields and data needed for analysis.
- Knowledge of analytical framework and ability to map it to data
- Create a test plan and methodical test procedures to confirm and guarantee that the solution complies with its design requirements.
- Create, pick, and use algorithms and sophisticated computational techniques that give systems the ability to learn, advance, adapt, and generate desired results or activities.
- Exhibits the capacity to approach issues and circumstances in novel ways and develops creative solutions.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
IDFC FIRST Bank is a leading private sector universal Bank in India. Our Bank’s vision is to “build a world class bank in India, guided by ethics, powered by technology, and to be a force for social good”. IDFC Bank was promoted by IDFC Ltd (est. 1997) which was a premier DFI renowned for financing India’s infrastructure such as roads, ports, and power projects with a balance sheet of Rs. 75,337 crores. Capital First (est. 2012) was a successful technology led NBFC focused on financing consumer and MSME, with strong track record of growth profits and asset quality with a balance sheet of Rs. 27,351 crores. It has provided over 30 million loans & serves 60,000 + villages, cities and towns in India.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.