EY is hiring for the positions of Associate Analyst Risk in Mumbai; Gurgaon; Kochi, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|0 – 2 (Years)
|Mumbai; Gurgaon; Kochi, India
- Develop expertise in Data Protection functions and processes, interpreting policies and recommending actions based on EY guidance and the regulatory framework.
- Ensure accuracy in the review and analysis of information.
- Engage with Senior Executives both within and outside the organization, presenting valuable insights as required.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work towards streamlining processes to enhance efficiency.
- Collaborate with global teams, sharing insights and best practices to facilitate cross-locational integration.
- Manage risks associated with third parties (vendors) and collaborate on strategies for risk mitigation.
- Maintain thorough documentation related to Data Protection requirements and processes, generating comprehensive risk reports as needed.
- Ensure compliance with EY policies and regulations, while staying informed about and documenting regulatory changes.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of other programmatic areas, including Incident Management, Training and Awareness, ERM, and policy/guidance to support the business.
- Hold a degree in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or an MBA with a strong academic background.
- Possess advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Preference given to candidates with exposure to client interaction.
- Preferred qualifications include a CIPP/E certification, or a willingness to obtain the certification within the first six months of joining the team.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and adapt in an ambiguous and dynamic environment to address emerging priorities.
- Proven experience in working to deadlines and consistently delivering high-quality outputs.
- Willingness and capability to periodically work flexibly, including participating in calls outside of standard office hours (early morning/late night) to support a global organization.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.