Wipro is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Mumbai, Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Mumbai, Bangalore, India
- Interface and collaborate with client engagement partners to comprehend the requirements outlined in RFP/RFI documents.
- Outline comprehensive scope documents, detailing functional and non-functional requirements, features, and other elements to ensure the capture of both stated and unstated customer needs.
- Develop workflow charts and diagrams by studying system capabilities, conducting thorough research, and analyzing customer requirements, followed by writing detailed specifications.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including project managers, pre-sales teams, tech leads, and architects, to design and formulate accurate and timely responses to RFPs/RFIs.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational implications of any proposed changes.
- Conduct periodic meetings with customers to seek clarifications and gather feedback regarding the proposed solution for a specific RFP/RFI, subsequently instructing the delivery team to incorporate changes in the design.
- Empower customers through the demonstration and presentation of the proposed solution/prototype.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with customers to optimize business integration and facilitate lead generation.
- Ensure continuous reviews and feedback from customers to enhance and deliver better value in terms of services/products.
- Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Proficient in problem-solving and decision-making, demonstrating the ability to analyze challenges and make effective decisions.
- Achieves execution excellence with a strong passion for delivering results in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrates a dedicated passion for achieving desired outcomes and exceeding expectations.Proficient in building and nurturing relationships, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Excels in teamwork, actively contributing to group dynamics and fostering a collaborative work environment.
- Capable of managing complexity by efficiently handling intricate tasks and navigating through challenging situations.
- Possesses effective communication skills, ensuring clear and concise interaction with team members and stakeholders.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.