Wipro is hiring for the position of Associate in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, India. Candidates with Any Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, India
- Responding politely to any incoming support inquiries from customers via phone and/or email.
- Identifying all relevant end users, including name, department, contact information, and nature of issue.
- Update your own availability in the RAVE system to ensure process productivity.
- Keep note of any inquiries you receive, the procedures you take to solve problems, and the total number of successful and unsuccessful resolutions.
- To respond to all client inquiries, adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Respond to client inquiries in accordance with the contract’s SLAs.
- Utilise and keep up with internal knowledge bases, resources, and frequently asked questions to assist with and effectively solve client problems.
- Recognise and become knowledgeable about pertinent product information to support improved client engagement and troubleshooting.
- Record and examine call logs to identify the most common trends and future issues.
- Keep self-help materials current for clients to reduce the time it takes to resolve issues.
- Recognise warning signs and report major client issues to the team leader in cases of late resolution
- Make sure you provide clients with full product information and disclosures both before and after the call/email request.
- By adhering to service agreements, avoids legal issues.
- Any Graduate
- A focus on the details.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Observation of details.
- MS Office and the Internet.
- Readiness for shift work.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.