Intel is hiring for the position of Intern: Software Development in Bangalore, India. Candidates with MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Intern: Software Development
- There may be a wide range of nonexempt technical responsibilities.
- Depending on the particular requirements of the position, U.S. experience and education requirements will differ greatly.
- Job assignments typically last for the summer or a brief time during school breaks.
- The candidate should be pursuing B. Tech. in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to work with relational databases (SQL) or NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with software development tools and IDEs (e.g., Visual Studio, IntelliJ).
- Basic understanding of software design principles and patterns.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.