Bharti Airtel is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Executive Trainee in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Data Analyst/ Executive Trainee
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|Freshers & & Experienced
|Across India/ Remote
- Analyze and interpret complex data sets to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Develop and maintain data visualization dashboards and reports for stakeholders.
- Clean and preprocess raw data to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather data requirements and provide data-driven insights.
- Create and maintain data documentation and data dictionaries for reference.
- Ownership of important measures from beginning to end, collaboration with stakeholders to identify areas for measurement, and monitoring of the direction of the needle.
- Create a solid hypothesis, carry out A/B trials, and pinpoint areas of opportunity with a high degree of certainty.
- Work collaboratively across departments to formulate issue statements, gather information, create analytical models, and offer suggestions.
- Find and implement efficient data reporting, dashboarding, and communication procedures.
- Work together with the product to implement solutions like Clickstream, Google Analytics, Branch, Moengage, etc. for data tracking.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Excellent at visualising data and having a firm grasp of Tableau, Superset.
- Strong ability to solve problems and should be able to provide data to upper management.
- Experience in feature modelling and data structures.
- Being able to engage with internal customers and manage data mart strategies effectively.
- Data engineering, data analytics, and product squads expertise are all pluses, as are effective communication abilities.
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, the company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed home broadband, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G, 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel has over 403 million customers across its operations.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.