Capgemini is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Schedule a time plan for deployment and familiarize the team with customer needs, specifications, and design targets.
- Oversee the technical team responsible for implementing the designed and finalized solutions.
- Assist in the documentation process across deployment phases and provide demonstrations to business stakeholders upon successful completion of Quality Assurance (QA).
- Follow up until post-deployment stability confirmation and actively participate in control report and data analysis as needed.
- Analyze requirements based on application documents and engage with leads and developers.
- Design test strategies and execute them within specified time frames.
- Perform platform Quality Assurance on the IDM tool during Version 5 Release.
- Manage the QA team by delegating tasks and reporting progress.
- Design, develop, and execute Selenium automation test scripts.
- Validate data through database connectivity and log defects in Defect management tools like JIRA, SNOW, etc.
- Conduct sessions on automation for the QA team to build an automation team.
- Keep the Project Lead and product committee informed of task accomplishment, issues, and status.
- Interact with business stakeholders to gather requirements and perform analysis for the optimal implementation of Identity Management (IDM) tools.
- Propose optimized solutions tailored to application requirements based on the capabilities of the chosen IDM tool.
- Collaborate with all teams involved in the implementation process, ensuring the maintenance of a checklist throughout various phases.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Proficient in Business Analysis.
- Specialized in Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Experienced in CyberArk.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.