Kyndryl is hiring for the position of Internship in Gurgaon, India. Candidates with Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Manage the overall program effectively.
- Provide support in data validation and data gathering processes.
- Validate migrated contracts to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Facilitate resolution of billing and invoicing issues, fostering closure between Accounts Receivable (AR) and delivery teams.
- Currently pursuing a degree in engineering with a focus on the final year of graduation.
- Embrace a broad understanding of diversity, extending beyond appearance and origin to encompass thoughts and individual identities.
- Welcome individuals from diverse cultures, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Engage in fostering an inclusive workplace through Kyndryl Inclusion Networks and various initiatives.
- Demonstrate the commitment to creating an environment where all Kyndryl employees can seek and offer support and advice.
- Uphold the value of welcoming everyone, enabling each Kyndryl member to bring their complete self to work, both individually and collectively.
- Contribute to the activation of Kyndryl’s equitable culture, aligning with the principles of the Kyndryl Way.
We have the world’s best talent that design, run, and manage the most advanced and reliable technology infrastructure each day. Together, we think holistically about the health of these vital technology ecosystems. We are a focused, independent company that builds on our foundation of excellence by creating systems in new ways. Bringing in the right partners, investing in our business, and working side-by-side with our customers to unlock potential. We’re raising the bar.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.