Apple is hiring for the position of Junior Cloud Network Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria and requirements are provided below.
|Junior Cloud Network Software Engineer
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|Freshers & Experienced
- Create cloud-based services and/or offer generic Infrastructure as Code (IaC) modules. Working on sophisticated distributed systems in a multi-cloud context, such as AWS, GCP, and Ali
- Design, coding, creating unit tests, running integration tests, deploying to production, and supporting the system in the production settings are the steps from having an idea to having it running in production.
- Helping to create automated cloud infrastructure to support cloud adoption.
- Consolidate, automate, and streamline complicated infrastructure
- Engage in dynamic Agile development and maintain flexibility in the face of shifting requirements
- Interact with customers and support to address production-related problems.
- Bachelors (Masters is an advantage) Degree in Computer Science
- 1 -2 years of experience with Great problem-solving skills.
- Being concise, articulate, and practising active listening make you a clear communicator.
- Studies in data structures, algorithms, and debugging are advantageous, as is completion of at least one of the following courses: distributed systems, web development, network security, or application security.
- Able to programme effectively in any of the following languages: Rust, Go, C, or C++
- Excellent ability to prioritise, meet challenging deadlines, and promote closures.
- Interested and driven learner.
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices – strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit apple.com/careers to learn more.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.