Infosys is hiring for the position of Data Scientist/ Business Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Data Scientist/ Business Analyst
|BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA
|2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Bangalore, India (Hybrid)
Key Responsibilities for Data Scientist:
- Knows the fundamental terms used in the industry, the landscape of competitors, the sub-verticals, and related best practices in order to offer improvements for particular functional processes.
- Understanding the fundamentals of industry standards will help you identify gaps in customer compliance today.
- Knowledge of relevant functional sectors’ basic processes (such as telecom’s fulfilment, assurance, workforce management, billing, etc.) is referred to as functional or process knowledge.
- Document or assist in documenting straightforward, as-is customer processes.
- Recognise the context of client needs from particular engagements
- Ability to choose Analytics methods to utilise based on business situation while being conscious of basic algorithmic assumptions; OR Work together with other data scientists to comprehend any suggested algorithms and offer QA for algorithm selection from a business standpoint.
- Align our production with consumer needs, and use commercial savvy to prevent appearing academic or theoretical.
- Ability to discuss with clients the justification for a chosen technique, its benefits and drawbacks, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring that Advanced Analytics solutions and services are successfully delivered in client consulting environments; knowledge in optimisation (linear, mixed integer, constraint programming), simulation, and/or predictive analytics using AAO tools, such as SAS or SPSS, and other Tools R and Python.
- Define the most important business challenges that need to be resolved; design mathematical solutions; collect data; and then develop, analyse, and draw conclusions before presenting to the client.
- Help clients find the kinds of analytics and management data that will be directly related to increasing their market share or any other goal they are working towards. Map out the differentiators.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analyst:
- Your main responsibility as a member of the Infosys consulting team would be to actively support the consulting team during various project phases, such as problem description, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution formulation, and design and deployment.
- Based on research that includes literature reviews, material from the public domain, vendor evaluation data, etc., you will investigate alternatives to the suggested solutions and create POCs.
- You will develop detailed functional designs based on requirements and produce required specifications from the business needs.
- You will assist with setting up solution requirements for the products; comprehend any problems, determine their underlying causes, get clarifications, and then discover and narrow down potential solutions.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA/ MBA
- Knowledge of statistical analysis software, such as SAS, SPSS, R, and Python, is preferred.
- Practical knowledge of statistical techniques and deep learning, including decision trees, segmentation, logistic regression, and other methods.
- It would be ideal if you have experience in forecasting, campaign management, and customer segmentation.
- Excellent Excel, Access, and PowerPoint abilities.
- Knowledge of SQL database query tools.
- Fundamental knowledge about data warehouse architecture.
- Knowledge of multiple analytical platforms, tools, and frameworks.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.