NatWest Group is hiring for the position of Customer Service & Operations Analyst in Chennai, Gurugram, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Customer Service & Operations Analyst
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|0 – 1 (Years)
|Chennai/ Gurugram (Hybrid)
- Seize the opportunity to positively impact customers and colleagues by delivering successful customer and business outcomes.
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving customer service, processes, and procedures.
- Hone your existing analytical skills and position yourself for career advancement in this dynamic and fast-paced role.
- Identify performance barriers and coordinate improvements to optimize efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with operational centers to provide coaching and support aimed at increasing efficiency and knowledge.
- Maintain accurate records of daily operations, log incidents, and identify trends.
- Review manual or ineffective processes to identify opportunities for automation or enhancement.
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement of customer service and experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Require candidates with up to 1 year of experience.
- Look for individuals comfortable working in round-the-clock rotational shifts.
- Possess experience in analyzing and utilizing performance data.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate information in a simple and understandable manner.
- Showcase an understanding of contact center operations and performance metrics.
- Exhibit proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
We’re a business that understands when our customers and people succeed, our communities succeed, and our economy thrives. As part of our purpose, we’re looking at how we can drive change for our communities in enterprise, learning and climate. As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to continue to improve their financial capability and confidence.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.