Wipro is hiring for the position of Customer Service Representative/ Associate in Chennai; Gurugram; Noida; Kolkata, India. Candidates with Any Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Customer Service Representative/ Associate
|Any Graduate/ MBA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Chennai; Gurugram; Noida; Kolkata, India
- Field incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner.
- Document all relevant end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and the nature of the problem or issue.
- Update personal availability in the RAVE system to ensure process productivity.
- Record, track, and document all queries received, along with the problem-solving steps taken, and document both successful and unsuccessful resolutions.
- Follow standard processes and procedures to address all client queries.
- Resolve client queries in accordance with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) defined in the contract.
- Access and maintain internal knowledge bases, resources, and frequently asked questions to facilitate effective problem resolution for clients.
- Identify and acquire appropriate product details to enhance client interaction and troubleshooting.
- Document and analyze call logs to identify recurring trends and prevent future problems.
- Maintain and update self-help documents for customers to expedite resolution time.
- Identify red flags and escalate serious client issues to the Team Leader in cases of untimely resolution.
- Ensure all product information and disclosures are provided to clients before and after the call/email requests.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with service agreements.
- Any Graduate/ MBA
- Proficient in collaborative working, fostering a team-oriented approach.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make effective decisions.
- Meticulous attention to detail in all tasks and responsibilities.
- Demonstrates execution excellence in project delivery and task completion.
- Prioritizes client (internal) centricity, ensuring a focus on meeting their needs and expectations.
- Exhibits effective communication skills to facilitate clear and efficient information exchange.
Wipro Limited is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 250,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.