HP is hiring for the position of Intern in Gurugram, Hyderabad, Chennai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Gurugram, Hyderabad, Chennai, India
- Oversee apprentices, who are students enrolled in apprenticeship programs at HP in collaboration with their university, particularly in countries with specialized apprenticeship programs.
- Manage college interns, university students working at HP during their studies or in summer breaks between university semesters. This term is employed in selected countries where differentiation based on academic year completed is not the norm.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.