Micron Technology is hiring for the position of Business Analyst in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Drive the identification of requirements across business units and document business processes for the Bill of Process.
- Model business processes and identify gaps and risks during the blueprinting phase.
- Draft L3 processes and collaborate with IT on L4 Processes.
- Understand and communicate interdependencies and impacts across the organization.
- Build and maintain relationships with a wide variety of internal organizations (business owners, practices, departments) to comprehend current and future data needs and Bill of Process (BOP) strategy for data in the assigned functional area required to meet business objectives.
- Create an end-to-end User Testing Plan and refine use cases.
- Implement and test solutions during the BOP UAT (User Acceptance Testing) phase.
- Support business transition throughout the BOP program and assist in establishing change.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrate the ability to lead the documentation, development, and implementation of business processes.
- Possess strong analytical skills and a capability for effective problem-solving.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills with a keen interest in working in a multifaceted environment.
- Proficiently use all Microsoft Office products to support day-to-day job functions.
- Display proficiency in the use of standard systems and tools for manipulating and managing data, including SAP, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and SQL.
- Preferably have experience working in Scrum projects.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities – from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.