BlackRock is hiring for the position of Trust & Data Operations Analyst in Gurgaon, Mumbai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/ PGDB are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Data Operations Analyst
|Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA/ PGDBA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|0 – 3 (Years)
|Mumbai, Gurgaon, India (Hybrid)
- The candidate must be passionate about this area of work, which entails doing QC checks on input and derived data points such as price, index, VAR, NAV, and other items.
- Deliver a Premium Client Experience by being aware of the Investment management procedure and the ways in which Aladdin customers utilise Green Package data on a regular basis! The applicant should apply his or her knowledge to interact with BlackRock’s clients in order to manage their expectations for data quality and match the team’s assistance with their investment strategy.
- Work with cross-functional teams to think creatively and provide Aladdin clients with original solutions. Ability to contribute to business, data, and technology projects that target inefficiencies and automation.
- Work together to undertake project-specific quality checks with groups within the function and engineering teams. Redesigning the quality check process will allow for the detection of impactful events and the provision of crucial user input for the modifying of scripts to produce high-quality analytics.
- Make use of technical abilities to efficiently query data from a sizable database, automate procedures with scripts, and assure the accuracy of massive analytical data sets.
- Develop a firm understanding of green package manufacture! Work on initiatives for Data Operations with people from all across. To comprehend, test, and deploy modelling changes across the platform, collaborate with the organisations across the company.
- Develop platform and process improvements to accommodate new business requirements, reduce risk, improve quality, and navigate shifting market conditions.
- MBA/PGDBA from reputed institute with good knowledge of analytical concepts. Business Degree + CFA (level 2) will be a preferred candidature.
- BTech + MBA/PGDBA from reputed institute with good knowledge of analytical concepts. BTech + CFA (level 2) will be a preferred candidature.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities, the ability to think critically, and the capacity to recognise issues, devise solutions, and implement change.
- An advantage would be the use of different Index vendors and index methodology.
- Understanding of financial instruments such as Fixed Income, Equities, and Derivatives, as well as risk metrics like Durations, Spread, Beta, and VaR.
- Follow the international markets to learn how macroeconomic issues can impact analytics and use technology to find important problems. This is what it means to be a “Student of the Markets and Technology.”
BlackRock is a global asset manager and technology provider. Our purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. We help millions of people invest to build savings that serve them throughout their lives. We make investing easier and more affordable. We advance sustainable investing because our conviction is it delivers better outcomes for investors. We contribute to a more resilient economy that benefits more people.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.