Revolut is hiring for the position of Quality Analyst in across India. Candidates with a any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|Freshers & Experienced
|Across India (Work From Home)
- Completing monthly Quality Control (QC) tasks with an emphasis on identifying the accomplishments and shortcomings of the compliance teams’ performance.
- Highlighting and informing Quality Control and FinCrime Managers of any problems.
- Giving analysts feedback and determining the fundamental causes of the errors.
- Providing those who are having trouble performing well with a great refresher session.
- Guiding new employees.
- Studying all compliance departmental processes.
- Cooperating with other teams in various locations.
- Performing any additional ad hoc tasks as directed by your manager.
- Exceptional awareness of important procedures, practices, systems, and controls, as well as a thorough understanding of compliance concerns and regulatory requirements in the financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and ownership.
- Flexibility with duties and a positive outlook towards any adjustments to roles, departmental goals, priorities, and objectives.
- Fluency in any other language.
- Practical knowledge of Google Sheets, Forms, Slides.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 30 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 250 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.