Johnson & Johnson is hiring for the position of Data Analyst – Commercial Effectiveness in Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Johnson & Johnson
|Data Analyst – Commercial Effectiveness
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- By locating opportunities for automation, creating effective workflows, and putting best practises into practise, you may streamline the data gathering and reporting processes.
- Showcase your prowess with Excel and Tableau by gathering information on sales performance from huge datasets using CRM (like Salesforce).
- Work well with local and regional Field Sales and Marketing teams, utilising excellent interpersonal and communication skills to promote a team-oriented environment and develop cooperative data-driven initiatives.
- Create and implement monthly reports on the business health for VELYS Digital Surgery products by collecting, combining, purifying, and compiling data.
- Support commercial effectiveness as necessary by working cross-functionally with teams from sales, marketing, IT, data, and finance to guarantee the validity of the data used for commercial insights.
- By developing reports and dashboards to support funnel management, targeting, and prioritisation, support regional commercial operations.
- Promote successful commercial launches in strategic markets using project management and/or analytics.
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven mastery of data visualisation applications like Tableau or Qlik.
- Proven competence in processing data from huge datasets for visualisation.
- Knowledge of CRM applications like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most diversified healthcare products company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.