Apple is hiring for the position of Business Associate/ Business Expert in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria and requirements are provided below.
|Business Associate/ Business Expert
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ MBA
|Freshers & Experienced
Key Responsibilities for Business Expert:
- You promote Apple products, services, and solutions to business clients in your capacity as a business expert.
- You spend time on the sales floor talking to new and existing business clients and getting to know their needs.
- By communicating over the phone or at in-store workshops and events, you generate new leads and develop relationships.
- Briefings help you identify client needs, and you collaborate with the business team to create and present proposals.
- You collaborate with the entire Business Team to create the best solutions for customers who have more complex needs.
- Finally, you educate customers and present them with a full range of sales support choices.
Key Responsibilities for Business Associate:
- Encourage and create business ties with current and potential app developers.
- Support the strategy and oversee the business of the apps in close coordination with the local and international management teams.
- Keep up with recent and forthcoming releases, and work with marketing and editors to develop promotional efforts.
- Encourage the editorial staff at the App Store to create the best user experience while showcasing the best apps out there.
- Enthusiasm for and familiarity with the Apple brand and its products.
- Capable of meeting deadlines that are often strict and changing.
- Exceptional interpersonal and social skills for establishing relationships.
- Industry experience in domains relating to technology.
- Understanding of corporate technology needs and what Apple solutions can provide.
- Being at ease talking on the phone to customers and offering business solutions.
- Excellent organisational abilities and the capacity to manage many projects at once.
- Working knowledge of Excel/Numbers and Keynote, as well as the ability to interpret results and present them to leaders in the best possible way.
- You feel at ease using the phone to generate qualified leads.
- Your schedule will need to be flexible.
- Your working hours will depend on company requirements.
- You have the ability to think unconventionally and are resourceful and inventive.
We’re a diverse collective of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. And the same innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices – strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. This is where your work can make a difference in people’s lives. Including your own. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit apple.com/careers to learn more.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.