Amazon is hiring for the position of Asset Management Intern/ Financial Analyst Intern in Bangalore, Mumbai, India. Candidates with Undergraduate/ Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Asset Management Intern/ Financial Analyst Intern
|Undergraduate/ Bachelor’s degree/ MBA
|2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Bangalore, Mumbai, India
- In order to ensure that Turn Around Time KPIs are met and maintained, manage email and document processing.
- Rent statements for colocation and data centre sites are being ingested into the lease database tool.
- Examine contracts and related documentation to ensure that contractual responsibilities, such as rent, deadlines, and stipulations, are not missed.
- Produce accounts Prepare invoices for payment and create payable reports.
- Complete all tasks with a focus on our clients’ cost avoidance.
- Collaborate with and aid important parties to achieve accurate and timely payments.
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders to address issues relating to payments and documents.
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree, pursuing accounting, business, commerce, finance or relevant discipline from an accredited university.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities are required.
- High levels of detail-oriented honesty and ethics in work.
- Flexibility and openness to fresh ideas.
- Effective oral and writing communication abilities, including the capacity to present to leadership teams.
- Knowledge of influencing business choices using data.
- Understanding of accounting principles and practices.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.