Capgemini is hiring for the position of Software Engineer/ Test Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Software Engineer/ Test Analyst
|B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Bangalore, India (Remote)
- Utilising Data Factory pipelines, extract data from the source system.
- Data manipulation and cleaning.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
- Data transformation using business rules.
- Make the data available for reporting purposes and share it with auxiliary programmes.
- Standardise the various integration processes (such as decomposing ALDML Init integration and streamlining ALDML Delta integration, for example).
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.