Parallel Wireless is hiring for the position of Trainee in Bangalore, Pune, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Bangalore, Pune, India
- We are seeking interns currently pursuing roles in Development/Automation for our EMS/SMO team.
- As an intern, you will participate in designing, implementing, automating, CICD, and optimizing EMS/SMO processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Networking Concepts.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C/C++/Python.
- Fundamental knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/5G technologies.
- Ability to quickly grasp and learn new Technologies.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.