Intel is hiring for the position of Graduate Technical Intern in Bengaluru, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Graduate Technical Intern
|Pursuing B.E/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech
- Demonstrates exceptional software development and engineering proficiency.
- Analyzes specifications of upcoming new IPs and features, including complete platform capabilities, collaborating with Intel software and hardware design engineers and architects to deliver next-generation simulation platforms.
- Exercises sound judgment and discretion to devise solutions, overcome obstacles, and redefine approaches.
- Assesses risks and identifies solutions to ensure timely, efficient achievement of program goals while maintaining quality standards.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills, teamwork, and problem-solving abilities within cross-geographical, cross-functional teams.
- Displays a proactive approach in ensuring simulation readiness, quality, and customer user experience.
- Pursuing a BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Computer Science, Embedded, or Electronics and Communications engineering, or possessing equivalent job experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in C coding skills and/or relevant experience.
- Background knowledge in modern processor microarchitecture and computer systems architecture.
- Familiarity with the internals of Operating Systems (OS) would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated vision for continuous validation improvements.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse peer group.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Capability to work independently.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in defining activities and direction.
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.