Rackspace Technology is hiring for the position of Customer Success Associate in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Customer Success Associate
|Any Bachelor’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Monitor incoming customer ticket requests and appropriately route them for efficient resolution.
- Respond directly to customer inquiries regarding specific task responsibilities.
- Monitor and advance open tickets within agreed-upon time scales to ensure timely customer/internal responses.
- Proactively take ownership of and work on tickets to achieve resolution.
- Identify common or recurring operational issues in support queues and assist customers in reaching resolution.
- Identify areas where ticket volumes could be reduced and managed more efficiently through process or management changes.
- Escalate support requests (phone/ticket) following established escalation procedures.
- Manage support requests, coordinating efforts between Rackspace and Customer support teams to meet agreed-upon timeframes.
- Adhere to company security policies and procedures as directed.
- Utilize business knowledge, networks, and commercial acumen to see tickets through to completion.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- Successfully handle ticket workload to meet established targets.
- Gauge customer satisfaction through Net Promoter Score (NPS) Ticket scores.
- Uphold performance accuracy measures in ticket resolution.
- Aim for a world-class Net Promoter Score, including NPS-T scores, with a target of 80%.
- Engage with every customer within their assigned customer base.
- Efficiently manage tickets and workloads to ensure optimal productivity.
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies – across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.