Alcon is hiring for the position of Intern in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|B.Tech/ B.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
|2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Analyze and organize raw data systematically.
- Construct data systems and pipelines to facilitate efficient data flow.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives to align data processes accordingly.
- Interpret trends and patterns within the data to extract meaningful insights.
- Conduct complex data analysis and provide detailed reports on the results.
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling purposes.
- Develop algorithms and prototypes to enhance data processing capabilities.
- Integrate raw information from various sources for comprehensive analysis.
- Explore methods to improve data quality and reliability.
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition to support organizational objectives.
- Create analytical tools and programs to streamline data analysis processes.
- Possess a B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, IT, or Data Science.
- Have less than 1 year of professional experience.
Alcon helps people see brilliantly. As the global leader in eye care with a heritage spanning over 75 years, we offer the broadest portfolio of products to enhance sight and improve people’s lives. Our Surgical and Vision Care products touch the lives of more than 260 million people in over 140 countries each year living with conditions like cataracts, glaucoma, retinal diseases and refractive errors. Our more than 25,000 associates are enhancing the quality of life through innovative products, partnerships with Eye Care Professionals and programs that advance access to quality eye care. Learn more at www.alcon.com.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.