McKinsey is hiring for the position of Executive Assistant/ Trainee in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Executive Assistant/ Trainee
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
- Cultivate meaningful and collaborative relationships with teammates and colleagues relying on administrative support.
- Apply multitasking, organizational, and decision-making skills to manage calendars, schedule meetings across various time zones, and coordinate intricate travel logistics to fulfill critical administrative and logistical requests.
- At McKinsey, the assistant roles include executive, team, and relief. As an executive assistant, provide long-term support to executive-level colleagues, learning their preferences and building close working relationships. As a team assistant, support client service teams throughout client engagements, managing multiple schedules.
- As a relief executive assistant, provide backup cover for absent assistants, supporting consultants for short durations, offering opportunities to expand your network and gain exposure to various regions, industries, and functions within McKinsey’s scope of operation. The recruiting process will involve aligning your skills and experience with one of these positions.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Proficient in email and calendaring, with a strong grasp of Windows and Microsoft Office applications; proficiency in Outlook is preferred.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, demonstrating prioritization skills, adaptability to change, a sense of urgency, and the ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with a can-do attitude and an ownership mindset.
- Outstanding customer orientation, with the capability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information professionally.
- Eagerness to learn, collaborate, and share knowledge and experiences across regions and teams.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions. We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.