Udemy is hiring for the position of Sales Development Representative in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Sales Development Representative
|Any Graduate Degree
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Develop the pipeline for Udemy Business across India by responding to inbound inquiries through various channels, including phone, email, LinkedIn, gifting, text, and video.
- Cultivate the ability to articulate the value of Udemy Business effectively, becoming a compelling storyteller in conversations with key customers.
- Utilize leading sales tools such as Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Qualified, and Gong to enhance efficiency, review key metrics, and optimize processes.
- Strategically manage your pipeline and book of business, employing innovative sales tools to identify and pursue new opportunities.
- Hone core sales skills, including call effectiveness, time management, territory planning and execution, and proficiency in sales tools and digital strategy.
- Contribute to enhancing Udemy’s inclusive culture by advocating for yourself and celebrating the successes of others in a hybrid work environment.
- Any Graduate Degree
- Thrive in a dynamic, goal-focused environment where connecting with people, understanding their needs, and creatively solving business challenges are integral to daily activities.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of achieving personal or academic goals.
- Exhibit the ability to prioritize customer needs and establish positive relationships.
- Display eagerness for learning and improvement, with examples of personal or professional development initiatives.
- Possess the ability to ask insightful questions and a keen interest in problem-solving.
- Bring high-energy, a team player mentality, and self-motivation to the role.
- Showcase excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Possess experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Gong, and SalesNavigator, which is considered a plus.
- Bring relevant experience or hold a college degree.
At Udemy, we’re on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We’re a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms, with more than 59 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals.
Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.