JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Business Analyst – Associate in Bengaluru, Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.
|Business Analyst – Associate
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Bengaluru, Mumbai, India
- Update accounting records based on statements, performing both processor and reviewer roles as required.
- Evaluate work allocation and identify areas of capacity during the day, acting as a point of escalation for Supervisors and providing support during high-volume days for checking and verification of work.
- Record and monitor the Error Log Report, overseeing break items and aged items.
- Ensure strict adherence to all controls and JP Morgan requirements, promptly escalating any risk items. Mentor supervisors, contribute to their development, and provide training for them to assume senior roles.
- Update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs), monitoring adherence by all staff. Comply with audit and compliance regulations, serving as the focal point for audit visits.
- Play a crucial role in providing input, development, and project management within the team, covering client transitions, system enhancements, and end-to-end process reviews.
- Serve as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all staff and client queries, both internal and external.
- Lead, develop, and communicate the vision and objectives for the department to all team members.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and feedback to supervisors and team members responsible for coordinating and delivering all aspects of Service Level Agreements.
- Focus on team deliverables and expected performance levels to achieve targeted objectives, ensuring adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Develop and monitor staff performance through the JP Morgan Performance Management System.
- Respond and interact with all internal business lines, including Relationship Management, Client Executive, Portfolio Accounting, Technology, and senior management. Maintain contact with external auditors, consultants, and clients.
- Effectively organize and manage time to meet deadlines and team objectives.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Actively participate in monthly Self Assessment Testing (SATs) when required. Review the existing processing to ensure the maintenance and currency of all controls align with current tasks.
- Take responsibility for the periodic review and update of all existing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) every six months. Obtain sign-off from all team members confirming their reading and understanding of the procedures. Escalate any abnormal fax/electronic instructions, suspicious emails, phishing calls, etc.
- Document and update current workflows and task lists, implementing new controls and workflow changes with appropriate sign-off to minimize financial loss. Assist in the compilation of statistics, including Key Risk Indications (KRIs).
- Proactively assess and recommend process improvements to aid in risk mitigation. Effectively communicate all issues and ensure team understanding.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.