Shell is hiring for the position of Trainee in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ PhD
|Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai, India
- Contribute to the development of current and future energy solutions by addressing the challenge of transitioning to net zero emissions while ensuring secure and affordable energy. Gain hands-on experience through collaborative projects with experienced colleagues from diverse backgrounds, fostering a chance to drive change in the energy system.
- Grow your skills and leadership potential by taking on exciting challenges tailored to your strengths and needs. Join a dynamic environment that encourages a ‘learner mindset,’ promoting openness, curiosity, and growth. Work on cutting-edge projects at the forefront of technologies, trends, and practices.
- Collaborate with a global network of experienced colleagues, making meaningful connections and continuing your growth and learning at Shell. Embrace diversity in backgrounds, cultures, ideas, and knowledge, fostering an environment that encourages thinking differently.
- Experience a values-led culture at Shell, where honesty, integrity, and respect are core values. Work in an environment that supports individual journeys, allowing you to be the best version of yourself.
- Embrace challenges and innovation, approaching tasks with a positive mindset. Demonstrate strong information absorption, problem analysis, objective decision-making, and creative idea generation. Possess the drive, resilience, and flexibility to work effectively in a team and influence others.
- Currently in the final year of post-graduation or possessing an advanced degree such as Masters or PhD from a recognized university, with less than 3 years of work experience.
Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Indian citizenship, Permanent Residency, or a valid work permit for India is a prerequisite.
- Graduation should be completed before the commencement of employment at Shell.
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided