Micron Technology is hiring for the position of Test Engineer in Hyderabad; Gujarat, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2029/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Hyderabad; Gujarat, India
- Design novel test programs for the initial silicon validation of new products and technologies, delivering crucial feedback for refining device quality and performance to the relevant teams.
- Create and maintain test programs for Micron DRAM products, aligning with customer specifications, addressing device performance characterization requirements, and analyzing customer returns.
- Optimize test programs through the application of more efficient testing methods, aiming to reduce product test times and manufacturing costs.
- Automate the test process by creating software scripts to enhance overall work efficiency.
- Improve test coverage to ensure high outgoing quality and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with product and equipment engineering departments to enhance overall product yield and develop customizations from existing test solutions, thus improving Return on Investment.
- Work in conjunction with test capacity and manufacturing departments to achieve output goals.
- Develop and oversee process and engineering metrics to ensure the stability, efficiency, and effectiveness of test processes.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering, or a related engineering field.
- Exhibit proficient programming skills, with additional knowledge in C/C++ considered advantageous.
- Demonstrate strong analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Communicate effectively through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of semiconductor device physics, which would be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge of the Unix/Linux environment, considered as an additional asset.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities – from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.