PwC is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Delegate tasks to provide growth opportunities, coaching others to achieve results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills and the ability to bring structure to unstructured problems.
- Apply a diverse range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review own work and that of others for quality, accuracy, and relevance.
- Demonstrate proficiency in knowing how and when to use tools for a given situation, providing explanations for the choices made.
- Seek and embrace opportunities that offer exposure to different situations, environments, and perspectives.
- Employ straightforward communication in a structured manner when influencing and connecting with others.
- Read situations adeptly and adjust behavior to foster quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Demonstrate agility and proficiency in utilizing various digital communications software products, including content management systems, collaboration platforms, and social media platforms, with the ability to coach others if necessary.
- Create and maintain queries for social and online/digital listening.
- Apply tags to content and data, managing tagging governance effectively.
- Gather data from multiple digital communications channels (web, social media, earned media, email), and validate data for accuracy.
- Create and update data subsets, such as audience segments.
- Utilize data storytelling, visualization, analytical, and communication skills to generate insights deliverables like dashboards, reports, and presentations.
- Possess excellent knowledge of MS Excel and BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, and Adobe Analytics.
- Employ enterprise productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google platforms, along with other project management software.
- Create automations to streamline processes using automation tools such as Alteryx and Power Automate, with a willingness to learn additional analysis tools.
- Understand the evolving communications and media ecosystem, B2B communications, and analytical techniques.
- Deliver work adhering to the highest standards of quality and accuracy to support data integrity.
- Organize and lead training sessions for team members on communications software.
- Utilize business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills effectively.
- Navigate complexity and ambiguity, practicing resourcefulness to see tasks through.
- Support user access management for the team.
- Utilize project management skills to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new priorities.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.