Meesho is hiring for the position of Software Development Engineer – Intern in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Software Development Engineer – Intern
|B.E/ B.Tech OR MCA
|Freshers (0 – 1 Years)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and develop new features catering to Meesho customers and suppliers.
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies to craft highly performant code for the implementation of features.
- Assume end-to-end ownership of features, overseeing the entire lifecycle from ideation through to production.
- Exclusively applicable to B.E/B.Tech or MCA graduates from the 2023 and 2024 batches.
- Applicants must not have any active backlogs at the time of applying for this opportunity.
- The application portal will be accessible for a one-week duration, as specified in the provided timelines.
- Selected candidates should be willing to relocate to our Bengaluru office for the duration of the internship.
- Prior to acceptance, candidates must obtain permission from their institution for a full-time internship, with exemption from regular class commitments. An official internship offer letter will be provided for documentation purposes.
- Possess 0-1 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrate robust problem-solving skills.
- Exhibit an excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms, along with their space and time complexities.
- Possess excellent coding skills, demonstrating the ability to seamlessly translate design concepts into code.
Meesho is the fastest growing e-commerce company in India. We began in 2015 with the goal of assisting small businesses to sell online. On any given day, we serve 5% of Indian households. We’ve assisted over 15 million individual entrepreneurs in starting online businesses with no money down. We’re democratising internet commerce by providing sellers on our platform with a 0% commission model – a first in India. We want to be Bharat’s e-commerce destination. How? Learn more by reading our blogs!
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.