TTEC is hiring for the position of Financial Analyst/ Financial Advisor in Ahmedabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Financial Analyst/ Financial Advisor
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Work From Home (Remote)
- Provide oversight, guidance, and strategic insight for specific areas within our Digital practice.
- Prepare the Annual Operating Budget and Quarterly forecasts for the supported departments.
- Develop consolidated reporting packages, reviewing key metrics, business plans, and conducting trend analysis to identify variances against budget and historical comparisons for Senior Management.
- Support both recurring and ad-hoc global/regional reporting efforts.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and risk mitigation.
- Utilize existing reporting packages while enhancing outputs and highlighting potential efficiencies.
- Facilitate collaborative solutions and contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field.
- Possess proficiency in the Microsoft suite, with a strong emphasis on Excel (ability to maintain complex spreadsheets) and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate experience in reporting and analysis, displaying competence with large datasets, and a comfort with statistics and modeling.
- Have experience presenting information to senior leadership and the ability to create various visual representations of data in clear formats, such as tables and graphs.
- Exhibit experience in building relationships and the ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Have experience supporting reporting processes, showcasing an understanding of analytics, and the capability to work on emerging areas of focus, with a necessary background in statistical analysis.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.