ECI is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Associate Software Engineer
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
|Bangalore, Hyderabad, India
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and address problems by coordinating with various teams across the organization, ensuring effective collaboration on issue resolution and development activities.
- Communicate the overall status and health of the application to the line of business and management.
- Evaluate and identify areas for improvement in monitoring, application stability, and the speed of determining root causes.
- Utilize advanced query and programming skills to perform troubleshooting, analysis, research, and resolution of issues.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and address underlying issues for continuous improvement.
- Possess 0-2 years of experience in Application Support or SQL Server, or any database.
- Have exposure to at least one programming language, showcasing versatility.
- Demonstrate proficiency in optimizing and writing SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Possess knowledge or experience with SAP S4Hana, considered a valuable asset.
- Bring experience in supporting internal apps and application support.
- Analyze problems and provide effective solutions, exhibiting strong problem-solving skills.
- Work flexibly as an individual contributor with the ability to support users on technical issues, data problems, and application-related challenges in a production environment.
- Exhibit a strong sense of teamwork and inclusiveness within the work environment.
- Display initiative as a self-starter, showcasing motivation, innovation, and the ability to provide technical solutions.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Any relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand Data Modeling and Data Analysis.
- Preferably have knowledge or experience with other databases.
- Preferably possess knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or Snowflake.
Founded in 1995, ECI is the market leader in end-to-end technology solutions for the financial industry. We enable 1000+ forward-thinking organizations around the world to reach new performance levels through innovative technology solutions that drive business transformation. ECI uniquely understands the high touch needs of organizations in the financial space and our experience servicing these global leaders gives ECI the edge as your trusted technology partner. With offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia, we provide localized, personalized service on a global scale.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.