Revolut is hiring for the position of Quality Analyst/ Workforce Specialist in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Quality Analyst/ Workforce Specialist
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Work From Home (Remote)
Key Responsibilities for Quality Analyst:
- Conducting monthly Quality Control (QC) activities to assess the success and compliance of the teams’ work.
- Identifying and reporting issues to Quality Control and Managers.
- Providing feedback to analysts and conducting root cause analyses of errors.
- Conducting quality refresher sessions for individuals experiencing challenges in maintaining quality performance.
- Coaching new joiners on procedures within the compliance department.
- Collaborating with teams across different locations.
- Fulfilling any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Responsibilities for Workforce Specialist:
- Conducting forecasting and planning for 400 employees spread across four locations.
- Generating and regularly adjusting forecasts and schedules.
- Ensuring team data accuracy by updating information for new joiners, team changes, and departures.
- Collaborating in real-time with Support team leaders to ensure adherence to schedules.
- Maintaining precise data for the Member Experience team, including trend analysis.
- Managing and enhancing the process for performance tracking and target setting.
- Proficient in English with a language proficiency level of C1.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Possesses practical knowledge of Google Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
- Demonstrates a readiness to take ownership and responsibility.
- Shows a passion for helping and supporting people.
- Has independent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrates quick learning skills to easily adapt to new tasks and software.
- Possesses the ability to self-manage and prioritize workload for maintaining and improving processes.
- Confident in using office programs like Google Documents, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Displays good attention to detail with the capability to identify mistakes in complex data.
- Approaches problem-solving with the aim of implementing effective solutions swiftly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for managing relationships with a diverse team.
- Exhibits the ability to analyze trends and implement continuous improvements.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 30 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 250 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.