Sony is hiring for the position of Data Science Intern in Bangalore, Mumbai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Data Science Intern
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2023/ 2024/ 2025
- Collaborate with research scientists and other team members on the custom model training, development, and optimization process.
- Possess a foundational understanding of causal inference and counterfactual prediction models, which is considered beneficial for the role.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science or possess a Bachelor’s degree along with hands-on experience in Python.
- Demonstrate practical experience in developing deep learning models.
- Proficient in PyTorch for deep learning applications.
- Experienced in utilizing TensorFlow for developing and implementing machine learning models.
- Skilled in Scikit-learn for machine learning and statistical modeling.
- Familiarity with AWS services, including S3, Athena/SQL, and EC2, for cloud-based data storage, querying, and computation.
- Possess expertise in causal inference and custom training and development of deep learning models.
- Demonstrate a foundational understanding of CV2 (OpenCV) and convolution models.
- Acquire knowledge of generative AI models, such as CLIP, and diffusion models.
Sony’s purpose is simple. We aim to fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology. We want to be responsible for getting hearts racing, stirring ambition, and putting a smile on the faces of our customers. That challenge, combined with our spirit of innovation, motivates us to create groundbreaking technology, entertainment, and services for people worldwide. Our history as a global brand has been built around employees that all have a passion for touching peoples’ lives, and pride in pushing beyond the status quo to produce truly extraordinary results.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.