Amazon is hiring for the position of Central Operations Support Executive/ Associate in India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Central Operations Support Executive/ Associate
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Work From Home
Key Responsibilities for Associate:
- Review stowing action videos at a fulfillment center, comprehensively understanding the content.
- Utilize human judgement, along with available tools and resources, to accurately identify and annotate the activities captured in the video.
- Verify and mark product locations through a designated tool, ensuring the highest level of accuracy in the process.
- Contribute to maintaining the stow quality of the fulfillment center through effective execution of operational responsibilities.
- Perform video/image annotations with a high degree of precision and thoroughness under general supervision.
- Execute tasks with attention to detail and adhere to specified durations to uphold the quality standards of the fulfillment center.
Key Responsibilities for Central Operations Support Executive:
- Extract data and adhere to standard operating procedures (SOP) to generate reports within specified timelines.
- Monitor the effective operation of assigned sites remotely through outbound calls, emails, and coordination with field executives.
- Initiate audits and works at the sites to evaluate various operational performances.
- Develop and implement SOPs, analyze data, and recommend enhancements to features and processes.
- Demonstrate flexibility by being willing to work on weekends.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technical field, including but not limited to computer science, engineering, or statistics.
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience in utilizing Excel.
- Acquire knowledge of Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both in speaking, writing, and reading.
- Demonstrate the ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays, as required by the job.
- Possess experience in working with SQL.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.