Sprinto is hiring for the position of Technical Onboarding / Implementation Specialist in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Any Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Technical Onboarding / Implementation Specialist
|Any Graduate Degree
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|0 – 3 (Years)
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Collaborate with founders, CXOs, and CISOs from early to mid-sized companies through video calls, guiding them in implementing processes to achieve global information security standards like SOC2, ISO27001, PCI DSS, etc.
- Work closely with the Product team to elevate standards and enhance the customer experience on the Sprinto journey.
- Collaborate with audit partners to ensure a seamless experience for both partners and customers, requiring a deep understanding of Information Security/Cloud Security Compliance.
- Adapt quickly to the expanding product landscape, engaging in rapid learning, researching, and troubleshooting to identify solutions and workarounds for customer use-cases.
- Dedicate efforts to ensuring a delightful customer experience with Sprinto, emphasizing a high bar for Customer Experience, as this team serves as the initial point of contact for customers engaging with the Sprinto offering.
- Any Graduate Degree
- Possess a programming background but have realized that coding is not your preferred area of expertise.
- Stand out in your peer group for excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bring experience in a software implementation role to the table.
- Have a track record of working with customers across different time zones.
- Demonstrate a solid technical understanding, with terms like S3 bucket, DB encryption, and Virtual Private Cloud being familiar to you.
- Exhibit a systematic and methodical approach, consistently making and meeting commitments.
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates security compliance & works with any cloud setup, and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 100+ employees & more than 400+ customers across 25+ countries.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.