Microsoft is hiring for the position of Software Engineer – Intern in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Software Engineer – Intern
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2023/ 2024/ 2025
|Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Noida/ Work From Home
- Applies engineering principles to effectively solve complex problems using sound and creative engineering techniques.
- Rapidly acquires proficiency in new engineering methods and integrates them into work processes.
- Actively seeks feedback and incorporates internal or industry best practices to enhance technical solutions.
- Demonstrates adept time management skills and successfully completes software projects within a collaborative team environment.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Must have at least one additional quarter/semester of school remaining after completing the internship.
- Possess one year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
Every company has a mission. What’s ours? To empower every person and every organization to achieve more. We believe technology can and should be a force for good and that meaningful innovation contributes to a brighter world in the future and today. Our culture doesn’t just encourage curiosity; it embraces it. Each day we make progress together by showing up as our authentic selves. We show up with a learn-it-all mentality. We show up cheering on others, knowing their success doesn’t diminish our own. We show up every day open to learning our own biases, changing our behavior, and inviting in differences. When we show up, we achieve more together.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.