Adobe is looking for Technical Support Consultant in Noida, India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Technical Support Consultant
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Ensure first-time resolution by addressing customer requests and resolving technical and non-technical issues during the initial contact on voice and chat channels for assigned products.
- Handle technical support matters for web products, including Adobe Express, Firefly, Animate, Dreamweaver, and Adobe XD.
- Deliver professional and competent online support for global customers.
- Accurately document all customer interactions in a case tracking database, using full written English for content logging.
- Clearly communicate and articulate with customers in both verbal and written communication.
- Follow up on interactions promptly, demonstrating ownership and a commitment to resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Understand escalation handling procedures and assess the business impact of the reported issues.
- Obtain a general understanding of operating systems and application operations related to product usage.
- Report top call generators, severe issues, emerging trends, feature requests, and common how-to questions.
- Forward any issues or escalations to the next level of support for further resolution.
- Graduate with a full-time degree.
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Proficient in providing excellent customer service with a focus on problem-solving.
- Demonstrated high patience and the ability to pacify difficult customers effectively.
- Outstanding customer service skills with the capability to handle and resolve escalated issues.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting software on Windows and/or Mac operating systems.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, managing a diverse workload.
- Skilled in conducting training sessions for various aspects of the job.
- Possesses cultural awareness and conversational English proficiency.
- Proficient in Windows, MAC OS, and general desktop support, including issue configurations.
- General cultural awareness, including the ability to understand different regional accents and basic knowledge of countries, capitals, and regions to avoid spelling requests.
- Applies professional concepts and company policies to resolve a variety of issues.
- Possesses general knowledge of Adobe DME products.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one product is a significant advantage.
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.