Canonical is hiring for the position of Graduate Customer Success Manager in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Graduate Customer Success Manager
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|0 – 3 (Years)
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Prioritize customer support by actively seeking solutions to ticket requests.
- Enhance documentation related to problem-solving, Q&A, and onboarding materials.
- Execute campaigns aimed at multiple customers through various digital touch-points and activities.
- Identify both high-potential and high-risk customers among newly onboarded users.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new customers, introducing them to various products and support processes, including Ubuntu Pro, MAAS, Landscape, Openstack, Ceph, Kubernetes, data applications, and more.
- Collaborate with Sales and Support teams to develop and implement engagement plans aligned with customer objectives.
- Engage with the portfolio of customers to proactively identify potential risks.
- Gather feedback from customers, format it, and present it for review by the product team.
- Demonstrated experience in customer-facing roles.
- Empathetic individual with a natural inclination to assist others.
- A must-have passion for technology, infrastructure, and particularly Ubuntu.
- Proficiency in a language other than English.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to structure and consistently update documentation.
- Collaborative team player capable of interacting effectively with all internal departments.
Canonical is a pioneering tech firm that is at the forefront of the global move to open source. As the company that publishes Ubuntu, one of the most important open source projects and the platform for AI, IoT and the cloud, we are changing the world on a daily basis. We recruit on a global basis and set a very high standard for people joining the company. We expect excellence – in order to succeed, we need to be the best at what we do. Canonical has been a remote-first company since its inception in 2004. Work at Canonical is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game. Canonical provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.