HP is hiring for the position of Financial Analyst in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Com/ MBA
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Conducts financial analysis for a specific function or business area.
- Extracts and analyzes data to formulate informed recommendations.
- Addresses financial business issues and contributes to resolution.
- Offers analytical insights to support business initiatives.
- Acquires a comprehensive understanding of HP’s financial processes and develops a functional knowledge of the business.
- Possesses a first-level university degree with a concentration in business or economics, or equivalent experience.
- Typically holds 0+ years of experience in a financial analyst role.
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of accounting processes.
- Demonstrates basic analytical skills.
- Exhibits proficiency in business applications, such as Microsoft Excel. Displays effective communication skills.
- Works well in a team-oriented environment.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.