PwC is hiring for the position of Associate in Bangalore, Kolkata, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|Freshers & Experienced
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Support the U.S. writing and editing team by conducting high-level editing of proposals and marketing materials during periods of high volume.
- Assist in editing proposal material produced by the offshore proposal specialist/coordination team.
- Effectively manage and contribute to multiple editorial projects simultaneously.
- Apply sound judgment and decision-making skills to escalate or independently resolve issues as appropriate.
- Evaluate and implement firm policies related to copyright law and intellectual property licensing.
- Collaborate with colleagues as necessary to deliver high-quality, distinctive proposals and products for distribution internally, as well as to clients and the media.
- Communicate effectively with professionals at all levels.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Extensive expertise in developmental and substantive editing in English.
- Quick ability to grasp and apply PwC Brand writing standards, ensuring adherence to Brand style.
- Practical knowledge of PwC editorial quality standards, editorial processes, and policies related to mitigating publishing-related risks for achieving publication quality.
- Experience in working with business, industry, tax, or accounting topics.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
- Familiarity with off-the-shelf editing tools.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.