GE HealthCare is hiring for the position of HR Reporting Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|HR Reporting Analyst
|2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|Bangalore, Hyderabad, India
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities within assigned processes, collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement effective solutions.
- Monitor operational performance using metrics, identifying and addressing trends or issues to maintain and enhance performance levels for the assigned process.
- Develop strong working relationships with the HR community, ensuring effective communication and early identification of requirements and service issues, including the resolution of complaints.
- Engage with business partners to comprehend data needs, translate requirements into possibilities, and assess the level of effort and timing required.
- Provide advice, coaching, and training to business partners in the use of self-service reporting tools as necessary.
- Co-own the HR3 library with teammates, adding value to existing offerings, frequently communicating/highlighting commonly used report solutions, and maintaining an user-friendly environment for business partners.
- Collaborate with teammates and contingent worker teams to manage the work queue, ensuring timely completion of requests based on priority, complexity, and business needs.
- Conduct data quality checks to ensure report results are logical, initiating follow-up actions with appropriate teams/business partners to enhance report results and/or data quality.
- Promote education, communication, and adherence to enterprise reporting standards.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, with a major in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Operations, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with HR systems and reporting capabilities, including but not limited to Workday, Peoplesoft, and Dimensions.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Energetic team player with a strong commitment to fostering a positive work environment.
- Approachable and proactive resource with the capability to engage with multiple customers effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and self-manage a high volume of workload.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, showcasing a proven capability to organize and analyze data.
- Detail-oriented mindset complemented by excellent system and reporting skills.
- Passionate about continuous process improvement, with a focus on simplifying routine deliverables.
- Proven ownership and accountability for project management.
- Basic understanding of HR processes.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Customer service-focused, with a genuine desire to proactively assist others.
GE HealthCare is a leading worldwide innovator in medical technology, pharmaceutical diagnostics, and digital solutions. Our contributions to healthcare enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions, thanks to intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. Our people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE HealthCare’s mission and deliver for its customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.