Nagarro is hiring for Associate Staff Consultant, Search Engine Marketing in across India. Candidates with any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Associate Staff Consultant, Search Engine Marketing
|Remote (Work From Home)
- Proficiency in technology and coding is a foundational requirement.
- The focus extends beyond routine problem-solving to the application of knowledge in a broader context.
- Ability to guide and support teammates in the right direction is essential.
- Capable of addressing challenges faced by clients and striving for continuous improvement in solutions.
- Aspirations to succeed at an even higher level and make a meaningful impact in the professional journey.
- Ready and equipped to join a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous growth.
- Any Graduate
- Strong analytical skills for data-driven decision-making.
- Keyword research and analysis expertise.
- Ad copywriting and A/B testing skills.
- Budget management and optimization capabilities.
- Understanding of bid strategies and bidding algorithms.
In a changing and evolving world, challenges are ever more unique and complex. Nagarro (Frankfurt: NA9) helps to transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through a forward-thinking, agile and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 18,000+ experts across 33 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.