Revolut is hiring for the position of Quality Analyst/ Workforce Specialist in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Quality Analyst/ Workforce Specialist
|Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
|Across India (Work From Home)
Key Responsibilities for Quality Analyst:
- Perform monthly Quality Control (QC) activities with a focus on identifying both successes and failures in the work of compliance teams.
- Highlight and report any identified issues to Quality Control and Managers.
- Provide feedback to analysts and conduct root cause analyses of errors.
- Conduct quality refresher sessions for individuals facing challenges in maintaining quality performance.
- Coach new joiners on procedures within the compliance department.
- Collaborate with other teams across various locations.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Key Responsibilities for Workforce Specialist:
- Conduct forecasting and planning for 400 employees spread across four locations.
- Generate and regularly adjust forecasts and schedules as needed.
- Ensure the accuracy of team data, including updates for new joiners, team changes, and leavers.
- Collaborate in real-time with Support team leaders to ensure adherence to schedules.
- Maintain accurate data for the Member Experience team, including conducting trend analysis.
- Manage and enhance the process for performance tracking and target setting.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Practical knowledge of Google Sheets, Forms, and Slides.
- Readiness to take ownership and responsibility.
- Passion for helping and supporting people.
- Independent time management skills and prioritization of tasks.
- Flexibility with responsibilities and a positive attitude toward any changes in role, company/departmental objectives, priorities, and targets.
- Proficiency in using office programs such as Google Documents, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail, enabling the identification of mistakes within complex data.
- Problem-solving approach to implement effective solutions promptly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for managing relationships with a diverse team.
- Analytical skills to analyze trends and drive continuous improvements.
- Readiness to take responsibility for high-stakes tasks.
- Flexibility to adapt well to rapid decision changes.
- Ability to anticipate future changes or demands in headcount.
We are building the world’s first truly global financial super app. In 2015, Revolut launched in the UK offering money transfer and exchange. Today, our 30 million customers around the world use dozens of Revolut’s innovative products to make more than 250 million transactions a month. Across our personal and business accounts, we help customers improve their financial health, give them more control, and connect people seamlessly across the world.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.