Mphasis is hiring for the position of Technical Support Associate in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Technical Support Associate
|Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
|2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
|0 – 1 Years
- Exhibit a strong commitment to embodying a Customer First culture in all interactions.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and resolving queries related to Hardware, Networking, and Operating Systems via phone support.
- Offer solutions to customers, which may involve recommending products or services to address their issues.
- Actively demonstrate ownership, effective time management, and the ability to multitask using various tools.
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and adeptly manage objections and customer escalations.
- Employ a strong analytical and logical approach to troubleshoot and resolve both Hardware and Software issues.
- Demonstrates excellent CRM skills and adheres to Email/Chat Etiquettes with a primary focus on a Customer First mindset.
- Possessing technical certifications like A+, N+, MCSA, and MCSE would be an additional advantage.
- Proficient in troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service and problem-solving.
- Effective at diagnosing technical issues and finding solutions.
- Ability to empathize with customers and maintain patience during problem resolution.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks and inquiries simultaneously.
A leading applied technology services company, we innovate to deliver service excellence and successful outcomes across sales, delivery and development. With our strategy to be agile, nimble and customer-centric, we anticipate the future of applied technology and predict tomorrow’s trends to keep our clients at the summit in an ever-changing marketplace. Leading with architecture and design, our next-gen solutions enable enterprises to accelerate on their digital transformation journey.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.