Micron Technology is hiring for the position of Intern, Data Engineer in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Intern, Data Engineer
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
|2022/ 2023/ 2024/ 2025
- Proficiency in Big Data Engineering/processing, Business Intelligence, and Advanced analytics.
- Designing and implementing ETL/ELT processes.
- Familiarity with database and Data warehouse modeling.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based data engineering and the development of Machine Learning Models.
- Competence in creating APIs for seamless application integration.
- Experience with diverse frameworks and Agile methodologies.
- Identifying transformation requirements and formulating processes to transfer structured and unstructured data from source to a new physical Data Model.
- Collaborating with Data Scientists to execute strategies for data cleaning and preparation for analysis, developing data imputation algorithms, and enhancing the performance of big data and machine learning systems.
- Proficiency in Big Data Engineering and Processing with the Hadoop stack (including Hadoop, Hive, HDFS, Spark, and HBase).
- Creation of ETL/ELT processes using Apache Ni-Fi.
- Solid foundation in SQL and database management.
- Proficient programming skills in Python or Scala.
- Competence in data analysis and validation.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal direction.
- Quick adaptability to new technologies.
- Possess a strong passion for data and information, with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams with diverse interests and requirements, all working towards a shared objective.
- Exhibit strong communication abilities when working with geographically distributed teams, encompassing written, verbal, and presentation skills.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities – from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.