JPMorgan is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, Mumbai, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|JPMorgan Chase & Co.
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Collaborate closely with Credit/Reference data teams to address all credit-related attributes, account closures, and CASID deactivations in Party, while fostering strong partnerships, escalating issues, and removing obstacles.
- Oversee the pipeline and records in each of the Five Pillars, monitor the progress of aging cases, prioritize the timely removal of “Do Not Transfer” (DNT) Flags, and efficiently manage the Transfer of Liability (TLT) process for incoming cases.
- Work in conjunction with internal teams to collectively review, identify, and transfer cases that qualify for these categories.
- Effectively manage personal workload and prioritize tasks, ensuring the timely escalation of significant risks or issues to management.
- Stay updated on any changes to processes, procedures, and regulatory requirements, maintaining open and clear communication with colleagues and management.
- Identify and implement process improvements, offering guidance and support for crucial process and technology initiatives that benefit the business.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Familiarity with the financial industry and a working understanding of KYC, Compliance, and AML procedures and standards.
- Capable of showcasing effective verbal and written communication skills, including experience in conflict resolution.
- Exhibits strong skills in time management, organization, and the ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality in their work and maintains a strong focus on controls.
- Able to adapt to working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Takes a proactive approach to managing and advancing their own career, identifying personal training needs for professional development.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.