Intel is hiring for the position of Student Technical Intern in Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Student Technical Intern
|Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues and providing user support.
- Participate in the design and implementation of software applications and tools.
- Conduct research and gather data to support technical projects and decision-making.
- Perform system analysis and document technical processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with the technical team to develop, test, and maintain software and hardware systems.
- Contribute to quality assurance and testing efforts to ensure software reliability.
- Assist in configuring and maintaining network and server infrastructure.
- Provide technical support to end-users, addressing inquiries and issues.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering, with a specialization in software-related disciplines.
- Proficiency in computer architecture, software engineering, and operating systems through relevant coursework.
- Strong command of C/C++ and embedded programming skills.
- Familiarity with scripting languages like Python, bash/shell, or similar.
- Exceptional problem-solving, triage, and debugging abilities.
- These requirements can be fulfilled through a combination of industry experience, internships, academic coursework, and research projects.
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.