GlobalLogic is hiring for the position of Associate Analyst in India. Candidates with a Graduate/ Under Graduates are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|0 – 2 (Years)
|Gurgaon (Work From Home)
- Deliver data for various projects on time and to the best feasible quality standard.
- Compose a thorough description of a picture that allows readers to access visual content through text.
- Analyse consumer input, track contentment, and assist in directing initiatives to increase revenue.
- Aid in creating procedures for data entry quality assurance.
- Improve current procedures and give regular input on instruments and procedures.
- Must possess any graduation degree.
- Must be ready to join immediately.
- Fresher or up to 2 years of industry experience and Excellent written skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail for accurate data interpretation.
- Basic understanding of industry trends and market research.
- Time management and organizational skills.
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to produce superior business outcomes for global brands. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending the benefits of our true global presence to customers in the telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.